Wednesday 20 August 2008

Dreams Series 3

I’ve been casting for the new series of Chasing Dream’s the last few weeks. For the third series we are seriously taking our subjects out of their comfort zones. Our team will take on deserts, rain forests and all sorts of extreme sports. Sadly it’s amazing how hard it is to find quadruple amputees who want to be on television.

I really want to stick to the no arms no legs rule for this one. I think it’s needed for the audience to really get the ‘fuck me’ factor when the team crawl the final feet to the summit of Kilimanjaro if one of them has a leg or arms and the others don’t it just wont work as well so I’m holding out for the right mix. One poor sod I think thought he was auditioning for X Factor, even before his helper had finished wheeling him into my office he started belting out ‘Danny Boy’ I didn’t even get a chance to ask him if he had seen any of my past programme’s.

-T x

No comments: